Toddler & Kids Reimatec Winter Down Jacket - Serkku
Reimatec urban waterproof jacket with natural warmth.
'Serkku' is Finnish for cousin. We Finns know from experience that children are delighted to inherit such a super warm coat from their favourite elder cousin. This classic is easy to accessorise to look new each season.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable waist and hem
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Chest pockets
- Two patch pockets
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use
Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles Martindale