Toddler & Kids Reimatec+ Insulated Ski Jacket - Kulkija 2.0
Reimatec+ fully recyclable jacket. Warm, waterproof and breathable. You can register its unique ID to follow its journey.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Quilted lining
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex®
- Easily recyclable
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Detachable snow lock at waist
- Zip pockets, ski pass pocket on sleeve
- Inner chest pocket from size 6Y onward
- Please register this product at MyReima.com to help extend
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h