Toddler & Kids Reimatec+ Down Ski Jacket - Vuono
Reimatec+ kids down jacket with super functional features. Perfect for winter sports. Shaped cut.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Shaped cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers.
Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Two zip pockets
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h