Toddler & Kids Ski Pants - Loikka
Reimatec kids' ski pants for winter. Super popular and extremely durable. Finished with suspenders. Completely waterproof.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Very durable material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Elastic waist
- Adjustable leg ends with snow locks
- Zip pocket
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Heavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use
Abrasion resistance over 80000 cycles Martindale