Toddler & Kids Reimatec Waterproof Winter Jacket - Kuosku
Sporty, waterproof skiing jacket for kids, also cool in the city. Can be connected to skiing pants with a loop in the snowlock. Straight cut.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Zip pockets
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h