Toddler & Kids Reimatec Snowsuit - Kipina
Warm Reimatec kids' snowsuit with a durable lower part. Designed for active play. Fully waterproof. Straight fit.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Very durable bottom part
- Flexible material
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs
- Waist adjustment inside
- Adjustable leg ends with wedge
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Two zip pockets
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h