Waterproof, breathable ski pants. Easily recyclable and made with recycled fibers.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable reinforcements on leg ends
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex®
- Adjustable waist
- Detachable and adjustable snow locks at leg ends
- Zip pockets
- Two flap pockets
- Please register this product at MyReima.com to help extend
- Light insulation
This garment is suitable for cool days, for example in spring and fall. Get more warmth with layers underneath.
Temperatures ca. 40 to 15 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use
Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles Martindale