Toddler & Kids Waterproof Pants - Lento
These pants are the toughest mid-season wear among our Reima Originals.
The Finnish word 'lento' means flight. When you watch some kids, they seem to be flying instead of running or walking like we grown-ups do. Kicking, bouncing, jumping in mounds of sand, they act like a bunch of bumper cars gone wild – and we think it's absolutely fine!
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements on legs and bottom
- bluesign® approved main fabric
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Polyester mesh lining containing recycled fibers
- Waist adjustment inside
- Cord adjustment at leg ends
- Zip fly
- Two zip pockets
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h