Waterproof Reimatec skiing pants in a smart design. Extra reinforcement at knees and leg ends. Slim, shaped cut.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Very durable reinforcements
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains recycled polyester fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Shaped cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Adjustable waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Two zip pockets
- Two patch pockets
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Light insulation
This garment is suitable for cool days, for example in spring and fall. Get more warmth with layers underneath.
Temperatures ca. 40 to 15 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Good breathability
Lets moisture evaporate out during playtime and outdoor walks
Breathability at least 5000 g/m2/24 h