Award-winning, fully waterproof toddler's snowsuit with a detachable faux fur trim on hood. With insulated seat and Play layers connectivity.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Insulated seat
- Can be attached to Reima innerwear with Play Layers snap buttons
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs and leg ends
- Waist adjustment inside
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Zip pocket
- Warm insulation
For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers.
Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Good abrasion resistance
Durable material, fit for everyday use
Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles Martindale