Reimatec kids' ski trousers made from a functional material, one-piece with a comfortable vest top. Great for downhill skiing! Straight fit.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up. Click to learn more.
- All seams sealed waterproof in lower part
- Very durable material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Straight fit
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex®
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Elastic waist
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Two zip pockets
- Very warm insulation
This item belongs to the warmest Reima wear. In very cold conditions, you can make it even warmer with warm layers.
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
- Complete all-day protection
The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow.
Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability
Best moisture management for active play and sports
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Heavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use
Abrasion resistance over 80000 cycles Martindale